Donut Bread PuddingFrom lenora 5 years ago
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, with their juice shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 24 donuts, cut into cubes (recommended: Krispy Kreme) shopping list
- butter rum Sauce, recipe follows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for the donut cubes and Butter Rum Sauce.
- Add the donut cubes and toss until they have absorbed as much of the liquid as possible.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with Butter Rum Sauce.
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (1-pound) box confectioners' sugar
- Dark rum
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly.
- Pour over each serving of Donut Bread Pudding.