Teriyaki ChickenFrom pixyqueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200c
- line a tray with foil,lightly spray with oil so chicken doesnt stick.
- Combine Soy,Honey,Sherry,Garlic and Ginger in a Jug and mix well.
- Pour half over the chicken, turning to coat.
- Bake for 25mins turn chicken.
- Coat with remaining sauce.
- Add Green onions.
- And bake for a futher 10-15mins,or until cooked through..
The Cookpixyqueen Sydney,Australia, AU
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmm i love the flavors of this one good job pixie buddy ..lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
There are a few things that I never thought of using before.Hmmmm.... I got to give this a try. Thank you for posting it.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Yummy post - easy, and not a lot of ingredients! This is right up my alley!
Thanks and high 5 to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it