Pineapple Sherbet CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Set sherbet out at room temperature to soften.
- Carefully slice cake into three slabs and place in bottom of rectangular baking pan.
- Scoop softened sherbet into a large bowl then stir well to blend making sherbet spreadable.
- Spoon sherbet onto slices of cake in baking pan then spread to cover all of cake until smooth.
- In another large mixing bowl combine frozen topping with pineapple juice concentrate.
- Blend well with electric mixer then spoon on top of sherbet and spread to cover.
- Place pineapple tidbits on top of frosting then freeze at least 1 hour before serving.