Overnight Crockpot Oatmeal With ApplesFrom kimmeraz 4 years ago
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups old-fashioned or steel cut oats shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Optional: chopped pecans or walnuts, and additional fruit such as raisins, dried cranberries, or chopped dates shopping list
How to make it
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon with apple slices, coating apples.
- Mix oatmeal with water and salt.
- Put apples in bottom of crock pot and pour oatmeal mixture on top. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook overnight on LOW (8 to 9 hours).
- In the morning, stir thoroughly. Serve with milk and additional brown sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkimmeraz Queen Creek, AZ
The Rating8 people
Thanks Kim. I know I need to eat my oatmeal. This gives me a good excuse. I'm adding it to my Trader Joe's shopping list as we speak. You've probably just added a year to my life. So there!merlin in San Francisco loved it
Yum!! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Started this last night and the girls enjoyed before heading off to school on a chilly day...Thanks so much for the great recipe!momofsixgirls in Pine City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!