Wacky CakeFrom buttercup21 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pour dry ingredients in a 9x13 pan.
- then make a well in the middle
- and add wet ingredients
- mix with wooden spoon
- bake 350 degress 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- serve with vanilla ice cream or top of with cream
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbuttercup21 MA
The Rating5 people
This cake was also called "Depression Era" cake due to the recipe not having eggs. I love chocolate frosting with this. I never liked to call it Depression Cake because it sure made me happy eating it!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I remember my mom making this cake when I was a kid...her recipe was called Wacky Cake too...thanks for a great recipe, and great memories! ^5, because I know it's good!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I have made this cake before and it is great! Thanks for sharing the recipe. A big high 5 to you!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!