Turkey Bacon and Avocado WrapsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 4 slices bacon,cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins,cut crosswise in 1" slices shopping list
- 3/4 c bbq sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 med. ripe avocado,pitted,peeled and mashed shopping list
- 2 c shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 c drained roasted red peppers or yellow bell peppers (from 7 oz.jar),large pieces cut up shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas(6 or 8") shopping list
How to make it
- In 12" non-stick skillet,cook bacon over med. heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally,until almost crisp. Add turkey slices to skillet;cook 4 to 6 mins,stirring occasionally,till turkey is brown on all sides
- Spray 3 to 4 qt slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey mixture in cooker. Top with bbq sauce and taco seasoning mix,stir to mix well.
- Cover,cook on low heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove turkey from cooker;place on a cutting board. With 2 forks,break up the turkey;return to cooker. Layer avocado,lettuce,turkey mixture and bell peppers on tortillas;roll up.