Crab WrapFrom shoppingjean 7 years ago
- 8 oz. lump crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup corn kernals (fresh, frozen, or canned - thaw if frozen) shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced OR 1 Tbs. canned diced jalapeno shopping list
- 1/4 of a small red onion (+/- to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs honey shopping list
- 1 avocado, sliced shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the avocado and tortillas. Gently toss to coat.
- Evenly divide the crab mixture and avocado slices among tortillas.
- Roll up tortilla to encase.
- Lightly coat your frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Over medium-heat, toast wraps on both sides.
- Remove from pan, slice in half, and serve.