Tex-Mex Chicken QuesadillasFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 green onions shopping list
- 2 c shredded skinless rotisserie chicken meat (10 oz.) shopping list
- 1-1/2 c shredded Monteray Jack cheese(6 oz.) shopping list
- 1 pickled jalepeno chili,finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves,chopped shopping list
- 4 burrito -sized (10 oz) flour tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 c salsa verde shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees. Thinly slice green onions;reserve 2 Tb dark green tops for garnish.
- Evenly divide chicken,cheese,jalapen,cilantro and remaining green onion on one side of each tortilla;fold other half over.
- In single layer on foil lined baking pan or toaster oven tray(working in batches,if necessary)toast quesadillas 8 to 10 mins,or till tortillas are golden brown and cheese melted.
- Cut each quesadilla in half. Serve with salsa verde,plus sour cream if you like;sprinkle with reserved green onions.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
my husband loves Quesadillas...thanks and a five
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it