Green Bean and Mushroom CasseroleFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans of French cut green beans, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 pound small Portobello mushrooms, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can roasted garlic, cream of mushroom condensed shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered shopping list
- 3/4 tsp seasoned salt, with no msg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, until crisp. Remove, place onto paper towels and drain. Reduce heat to medium then pour oil into skillet. When oil becomes hot, stir in mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring regularly until the onions become translucent. Add the garlic, and fry for an additional few minutes, until fragrant. Mix in the soup and almonds, then bring to boil. Season with white pepper and salt, then crumble bacon and add to the mixture. Carefully, stir in the green beans, and place the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Remove, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on the top. Place into the oven for an additional 5 minutes, (until cheese has melted). Allow to stand 5 minutes prior to serving.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!