BACON ROLL-UPSFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into three equal rectangles.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, onion powder, and marjoram.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll it up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with wooden picks.
- Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 10 minutes
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!