Orange Glazed ChickenFrom boylejes 7 years ago
- 1 (3-3 ½ pound) chicken shopping list
- marinade/glaze shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl except for marmalade, cornstarch and water. Place chicken in re-closable bag. Pour in marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate 3-4 hours overnight. Preheat broiler. Spray broiler pan with vegetable pan spray. Remove chicken from marinade and reserve. Place chicken on pan. Broil 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine reserved marinade with cornstarch mixed with water and jar of orange marmalade. Whisk over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Baste chicken with glaze. Serve remaining sauce with chicken.
The Cookboylejes Okemos, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!