Gone-All-Day Casserole CrockpotFrom mamajune 7 years ago
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 2 cans (4 oz each) mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 3 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 pounds boneless round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Place ingredients in a crockpot in the order listed (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until rice is tender. Stir
- before serving.
- Makes 12 servings
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!