Twice Grilled Gruyere PotatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 large baking potatoes halved lengthwise shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup grated gruyere cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brush potato halves with vegetable oil and grill over indirect heat for 35 minutes.
- Turn several times during cooking them remove from heat allow to cool enough to handle.
- Using a small spoon scoop out the flesh of the potatoes leaving a shell about 1/4" thick.
- Mash potato pulp and stir in half the cheese, sour cream, milk, bacon, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Divide stuffing among the potato shells and top with remaining cheese.
- Grill directly over hot coals until potatoes are heated through and cheese has melted.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!