Zucchini Apple CakeFrom becflower 3 years ago
- 4 lg. eggs shopping list
- 1 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 c. peeled and grated zucchini, drained shopping list
- 3 c. unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (you could do 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg if you like) shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 c. chopped nuts (optional) I did not use shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. peeled and chopped apples shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Beat eggs, add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Add apples and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
The Cookbecflower Sylva, NC
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious, thanks for sharing! Five forks...=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This must be nice and moist and wonderful flavors! 5 forks to you!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!