Pork Roast w potatoes and carrotsFrom bethanymitchell 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pat salt and pepper on loin
- Brown loin on each side to lock in flavor and juices
- Place in slow cooker
- Put both packets on loin kind of sprinkle all around
- Cut potatoes in quarters and place on top of loin
- Put in Carrots
- pour water over all ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours
- Take out loin while still heating vegetable on low
- Put loin under foil tent for 15 minutes
- Slice and then place in slow cooker until ready to eat.
- I ate it within 30 minutes of placing the meat sliced back in the slow cooker. It was delish...