Unbaked Peanut Butter SquaresFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Line a square pan with aluminum foil.
- Beat powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup peanut butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and peanuts then press in pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat stirring frequently until smooth.
- Spread over bars then refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Remove from pan using foil to lift then fold back foil and cut into bars.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm then store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!