Easy Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom nataliebohemian 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven on bake to 350F.
- Drain tuna and peas. Break tuna up with a fork.
- Put tuna and peas in a casserole dish. Add milk and cream of mushroom soup.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add pasta and cook for eight minutes. Drain and pour pasta into casserole dish.
- Add salt and mix ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- When pasta is completely coated with mixture, place the casserole dish into the oven. Set a timer for 30 minutes.
- Remove carefully after 30 minutes and serve hot.
The Cooknataliebohemian Bowie, MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!