Cottage Cheese Dumplings PapanasiFrom kutadkubilik 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar and the baking powder. After that add the eggs and the vanilla extract and at the very end the flour.You can mix it with a mixer for better homogeneity.
- *if the cottage cheese is moist, you might need 1 Tbspoon of flour to the composition; the dough has to be easy to handle, not too sticky.
- In a deep pan heat some oil.
- Make small balls of dough, a size that would fit in your hands. Make a whole through the center of it with your finger and take it through flour. Enlarge carefully the whole and flatten the ball of dough a little.
- Fry them in hot oil on both sides until they get color. (aprox 5 minutes)
- Serve with sour cream and jam on top.
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!