Pineapple Coconut MuffinsFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. quick oats shopping list
- 1 c. flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/2 c. applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine first six items,
- in a separate bowl, blend remaining ingredients until smooth then fold into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Spoon into greased mini-muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes
- . Makes 24 mini-muffins.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
YUM!! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
I love moist and delicious recipes. This is a 5!dynie in Marietta loved it
Yep they are delicious. I have eaten there and have had them. That plus the beautiful red rocks out the window; can't be beat. Thanks for the post.A definite 5.
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!