Chocolate Peanut Butter cookiesFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Coating shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- . Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- . Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- . Place 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar in 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag; set aside.
- Place 12 cooled cookies in large bowl.
- Pour 1/3 of chocolate mixture over cookies in bowl.
- Using rubber spatula, toss cookies gently to coat.
- Place cookies in bag with powdered sugar; seal bag.
- Gently turn bag to coat cookies.
- Remove cookies from bag to cooling rack to set.
- Repeat with 12 more cookies and 1/2 of remaining chocolate mixture; repeat again until all cookies are coated, adding additional powdered sugar to bag as needed.