Mexican Lasagna RollsFrom asheats 7 years ago
- 8 lasagna sheets shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 can pinto beans shopping list
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- ½ cup queso fresco cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 can enchilada sauce (what size and hotness you prefer) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Bring water to a boil, add salt, and cook the lasagna sheets to al dente.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook the ground beef until no longer pink, remove to a large bowl. Add the onion and garlic cloves to the skillet and cook until softened. Add to the bowl.
- Also to the bowl add the, beans, ricotta and queso cheese, cumin, paprika, cayenne, and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Lay out the lasagna sheets and add a ¼ cup of the filling to one quarter of the sheet, roll up. Repeat with remaining sheets, there might be filling left over.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, and ladle in a little enchilada sauce just to coat the bottom. Place the roll seam side down in the dish; ladle the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for 35-45 minutes. Serve each person 2 rolls and garnish with cilantro!!