Roasted Bell Pepper SoupFrom prince 8 years ago
How to make it
- First you will preheat over to broil.
- Next take the bell peppers on a baking sheet and broil(each side must be black.)
- Now place the peppers in a brown bag, and allow them to cool(approx 20- 30 min.)
- You want to peel the peppers now, throwing the skins in the trash.
- Then you can shop the peppers.
- Saute onion, garlic in olive oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Now you can add the chopped peppers and saute 2-3 min.
- Next you can add the broth and beans.
- In your blender, puree mixture until creamy.
- Add back to pot and heat throroughly!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!