Serbian Potato SaladFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the potatoes and slice very finely on a mandoline.
- Boil for twenty minutes or until cooked. In the meantime, slice the onion very thinly as well.
- In a glass jar with a lid, combine the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Shake vigorously.
- Toss the potatoes and onions in a bowl with the dressing.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours.
- Bring to room temperature.
- Check seasonings.
- Add more salt and pepper if required.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Quick N Easy123 members
Salads Galore255 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Eastern And Southeastern European Flavors43 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Croatian Kitchen14 members
Potato Salad17 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members