Appetizer RollsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 5 ounce glass jar pasteurized process cheese spread shopping list
- 5 ounce glass jar bacon pasteurized process cheese spread shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 30 small parker house rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400. Blend the cheese spreads with the onion, green pepper, tomato soup and seasonings. Split the rolls and spread half of each with a tablespoon of the filling. Cover with the other half and put in oven for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!