PINWHEEL MEATLOAFFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion finely minced shopping list
- 1cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg;lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp beef stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, squish together the ground beef, chopped onion, breadcrumbs, egg, broth, cumin salt, and pepper. Mess with the mixture until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Now place a sheet of waxed paper on the counter, and dump the ground beef mixture onto it,
- Place another sheet of waxed paper on top of the meat.
- With a rolling pin or by hand, roll or pat the meat out into a 9-inch (23 cm) square, 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick.
- Remove the top layer of waxed paper and sprinkle the shredded carrots, corn & peas evenly over the meat.
- Carefully and firmly roll the meat up like a jellyroll, by lifting the waxed paper from underneath and gently rolling and pressing it the loaf together.
- Squish the ends closed and pat the whole thing into a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ketchup & water. Brush over the meat loaf and bake at 350° for an hour, basting occasionally with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Cut & serve
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
I like this recipe. I think I would add some shredded cheese for the last 5 minutes!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Good Post! i Love Roulade in all it's forms....................Turtleturtle66 in Sacramento loved it
The gang's all there. Great recipe. Thanks...Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!