So Easy Pineapple Beef CurryFrom upstatevoyager 4 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, well drained shopping list
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice, undrained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves shopping list
- 4 green onions, cut on a diagonal shopping list
- hot cooked white or brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain.
- Add curry powder and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, pineapple, tomato paste and preserves.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add green onions and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Assorted condiments may be served on the side such as chopped bell pepper, sliced green onion, mandarin oranges, coconut or peanuts.