Baked Artichoke DipFrom dricci93 4 years ago
How to make it
- 2 ~ 14 OZ cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup fat-free or “Light” mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon garlic salt or powder if you cannot use salt
- ½ Teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pita bread or crackers for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper. Spoon the mixture into a baking dish suitable for serving.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with sliced pita bread, or whatever crackers you want.
- We bought the herbed/garlic thin bagels in the deli.