CHICKEN BREASTS DIANE MICROWAVEDFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 Lg. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in halves or 8 small shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive or salad oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. margarine shopping list
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh chives or green onions shopping list
- juice of ½ lime or lemon shopping list
- 2 Tbs. brandy or cognac ( optional ) shopping list
- 3 Tbs. chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- ¼ cup chicken broth shopping list
- noodles or pasta Optional shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly.
- 2)Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3)In micro-safe dish, melt margarine and mix with oil. Place chicken breasts in dish, coating breasts on both sides.
- 4)Microwave at HIGH power for 3 minutes. Let rest for 1 minute. Turn breasts over.
- 5)Microwave again at HIGH power for 3 minutes until chicken breasts are done, not overcooked. Set aside.
- 6)Prepare sauce by mixing chives or green onion, lime juice and brandy, if used, mustard and parsley in a micro-safe dish.
- 7)Microwave at HIGH power for 1 minute. Add juices from chicken and broth. Stir until smooth.
- 8)Pour sauce hot over chicken breasts
- 9)Serve immediately with noodles or pasta.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
don't know who diane is but she has nice breasts...hahahahahahha
hope that make you smile a little today......reall nice recipe.i like th eflavor combo.....and the brandy.....that always makes them tast better...;-)
Great ...moregrizzlybear in loved it
Love the recipe and also grizzly's comments! Funny. Thanks and 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Great recipe. You made me smil Griz!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!