Steak and DipFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 envelope meat marinade mix shopping list
- 2 pounds beef round steak 1” thick shopping list
How to make it
- Place first 6 ingredients in blender and blend at high speed for 30 seconds. Cover and chill 1 hour. Marinate and cook meat according to package directions. Cut into cubes. Serve sauce as dip for steak cubes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!