French Bread Barbecue Chicken PizzaFrom pookiebear 7 years ago
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar or gruyere cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken breast shopping list
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- desired amount of banana peppers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Brush olive oil over cut sides of French bread.
- Sprinkle white cheddar cheese over olive oil. Top pizzas with rotisserie chicken, then barbecue sauce, then Monterey Jack cheese,then banana peppers.
The Cookpookiebear Regina, Canada
The Rating3 people
What a cool recipe! This gives ne something else to do with all my banana peppers from my garden!
5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
I made this for lunch today - it was incredibly tasty. I love recipes that can be made without having to carefully measure ingredients! ;-)gkwillow in City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!