CookiesFrom 22566 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the egg whites till soft peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Blend in the vanilla,baking powder.
- Fold in the soda crackers,and nuts.
- Drop onto greased sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes(or)until baked through.
- Remove from sheet while still warm.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating7 people
Sounds very interesting! Saved and bookmarked!
Thanks,Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
I know I have all the ingredients and I'm daring enough to try this recipe. High 5!shazam in New York loved it
LOVE CRUNCHY!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!