BISTRO BEEF STEAKFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Lb boneless beef top sirloin steak ¾ -inch thick shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- ½ tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 large red onion shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- ¼ cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 ½ Lb. new potatoes, steamed shopping list
- 2 cups steamed vegetable medley ( green beans & sliced yellow bell pepper ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Trim fat from beef steak. Cut steak lengthwise in half then crosswise into ½ inch thick strips. In a medium bowl, combine beef, parsley, garlic and pepper; toss to coat. Set aside.
- 2)Cut onion into ¼ inch thick slices; separate into rings. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove to serving platter; keep warm.
- 3)In the same skillet, add beef and stir-fry 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Place beef on top of onion.
- 4)Dd wine to skillet; cook and stir until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and liquid thickens slightly. Pour sauce over beef and onions. Serve with vegetables.
- Calories per serving : 419
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
luv all the ingredients in this one know its gotta be good thanks Edmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow Ed, this looks great. Saved and bookmarked. I'm not cooking for a few days - it's suppposed to be in the 90's and too hot to cook! But will try it when it cools off!
valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!