Olive Garden Peaches and Cream CheesecakeFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- SPONGE cake BASE shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 C. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. water shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 2 lbs. cream cheese – softened shopping list
- 1 C. sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 C. peach liqueur or peach – schnapps or reserved shopping list
- canned/fresh peaches shopping list
- 2 C. Canned or firm peaches – ripe and fresh shopping list
- sliced – drained well shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1 pt. whipping cream or equivalent shopping list
How to make it
- BASE-Preheat oven to 375~.
- Lightly grease base of 10″ spring form pan.
- Beat whole egg in 1-1/2-qt bowl with mixer on high speed – 4 minutes – to a thick yellow foam.
- Mix in sugar on low speed until smooth.
- Add flour, water, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until fully blended.
- Pour into spring form pan, roll around until level.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes on lowest oven rack.
- Cool to room temp. FILLING-Preheat oven to 325~.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour with electric mixer on high until smooth.
- Add vanilla, sour cream and peach flavoring and mix on medium until a smooth thick consistency is obtained.
- Fold in peach slices carefully – distribute evenly.
- Pour cheesecake filling onto cooled sponge cake base.
- Bake 70 minutes on lower oven rack, turn off oven, open oven door to broil position and let cake remain 40 minutes.
- Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- TOPPING-Top with fresh whipped cream or equivalent and serve.
- STORE up to 2 days in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Fantastic many forks for this one WOW! live it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
10 forks! The peaches here in St. Louis are great right now(Ekarts Farm) so this is a must try. Thanks so much.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Sounds delicious!! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Copy Cat Recipes366 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members