Creamy Pasta With BaconFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (9oz) refrigerated linguine shopping list
- 1 med. onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 Tb canola oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 2 Tb flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 c heavy cream shopping list
- 3 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 8 cooked strips of bacon,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cokk linguine according to directions. Meanwhile,in large skillet,saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic,cook 1 min longer.
- In small bowl,whisk flour and cream until smooth;stir into the pan.Bring to boil,stirring constantly. Reduce heat;cook and stir for 1 min or til thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into eggs;return all to pan,stirring constantly. Bring to gentle boil;cook and stir 2 mins longer.
- Drain linguine,add to the pan. Stir in bacon and chhes;heat through.