GRAPE-A-LICIOUS CAKE W FROSTINGFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- Grape frosting shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. Concord grape juice shopping list
- 3/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. light corn syrup shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box vanilla cake mix shopping list
- 3 drops blue food colouring (or more) shopping list
- 4 drops red (or more) shopping list
- 1 cup seedless grapes;quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all these ingredients in a Double Boiler.
- Beat until mixture makes *peaks*, constantly. Do not let it burn!
- Remove from heat, continue mixing till spreadable.
- This recipe will yield enough frosting to cover a 2 layer cake.
- Mix cake mix with what the box directions call for, add food colouring. Mix well. Fold in grape pieces. Bake in 9-inch cake pans as directed on box. Cool. Top with the Grape frosting