Stove Top Baby PotatoesFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a medium skillet on high until hot.
- Add chicken stock, bring to a simmer, add potatoes.
- Simmer for 20-25 min, depending on size of potatoes.
- The last 10 min of cooking scatter minced garlic and black pepper on top of potatoes, cover for the last 10 min of cooking.
- serve as a side, add cheese, bacon or gravy depending on your main course.
- *add salt to taste, the chicken stock I used had salt in it and that flavors the potoatoes.
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
The Rating5 people
I love the sound of these potatoes & will definately be trying them out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Looks great.m2googee in Tomball loved it