Chocolate-Peanut Butter ChippersFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups smooth or crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 larger eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 10-ounce bag milk or semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350o F.Grease 2 larger baking sheets; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, and sugars until fluffy.Add the eggs, one at a time, beating each addition.Beat in the corn syrup and vanilla.Slowly add the flour mixture; mix until fully combined.Fold in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Drop the cookie dough by heaping teaspoons 2-inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Makes about 54 cookies