Healthier Yogurt Cheese DipFrom borinda 4 years ago
- •4 tablespoons whipped cream cheese or reduced-fat cream cheese shopping list
- •10 ounces 2% Fage Greek yogurt shopping list
- •2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- •2 teaspoons dried chives shopping list
- •3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- •1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- Serve with crisp, lowfat crackers or crudite shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and blend well with a spoon.
- .Refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight, allowing flavors to marry. Serve with crudite or crisp, lowfat crackers..
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating5 people
That's special. Thank you!
Vickievictoriaregina in USA loved it
An alternative it may be, but I reckon that this sounds like it has sufficient niciness, to be a nice recipe in its own right. So, I'll be giving it a try at first opportunity. Cheers!trev in Bogangar loved it
real nice post!!..thnks 4 posting!
regards~5sufia in JP loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!