Sweet and Sour Sesame BeefFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Catalina dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion quartered shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and sliced shopping list
- 15 ounces pineapple chunks drained shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well to form the marinade.
- Place beef in a large sealable plastic bag and pour marinade over beef.
- Chill for several hours then heat oil in a skillet and remove beef from marinade.
- Reserve marinade then stir fry beef until done then add vegetable and cook until crisp tender.
- Pour reserved marinade over beef and vegetables and cook 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Thanks for sending this - you got me, even with the pineapple chunks ;) Sounds like something I could get my fork into.... 5!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Sound very good! love all those estate recipes you have gotten!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!