Liezels Condensed Milk CookiesFrom ambus 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Sift flour and powder together.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Lastly mix in the vanilla.
- Mix well until a soft dough forms.Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface about 1/8 inch thick.Cut in favorite shapes.
- Decorte nuts/sprinkles on top and lightly press.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 170 C for 8-10 minutes or when it starts to tun golden.
- Let it cool down.Put into a cookie jar.
- NOTE:If the mixture looks sticky,add some flour to the dough until smooth.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating4 people
Thanks Ambus, I love recipes with condensed milk.henrie in Savannah loved it
I agree, these sound awesome and with the condensed milk, they have to be incredible. Greatpost and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Anything Goes286 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Checkin Central283 members
A Cookie Jar57 members
Butter Is Better68 members
International Baking67 members
My Passion Is Baking62 members
Cookie Mania23 members