Coconut-crusted ChickenFrom beckar 7 years ago
How to make it
- Trim any remaining skin or white parts from the chicken breasts. Rinse under cool water and pat dry using a clean kitchen towel or parchment.
- On a chopping board, cut the chicken into strips somewhere between ½ an inch and an inch thick. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine coconut flakes, almond flour and salt and pepper. In a bowl, crack eggs and beat lightly.
- Dip the chicken strips first in the egg and then roll in the coconut/almond flour mixture.
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan over medium-high heat and sauté the chicken strips until the exterior turns a golden brown and the inside is no longer pink.