HAWAIIAN STIR-FRYFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 can ( 8 oz ) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained shopping list
- 2 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 8oz ( about 3 cups ) snow peas, ends trimmed shopping list
- 1/3 cup diagonally sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 tsp. Reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Combine juice and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir to blend. Set aside.
- 2)Heat large skillet or wok 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add oil, pepper and curry powder; stir-fry 1 minute. Add pineapple chunks; stir-fry 1 minute. Add snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Add pineapple juice mixture; bring sauce to a boil. Boil 1 minute to thicken sauce.
- 3)Stir in green onions and soy sauce. Heat 1 minute stirring. Serve warm.
- Calories per serving: 77
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!