Broccoli And Cauliflower Stir-fryFrom spinach1948 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes ( not oil-packed ) shopping list
- 4 tsp. Reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs. rice wine vinegar ( or wine vinegar ) shopping list
- 1 tsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 ¼ tsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups cauliflower florets shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red or green bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Place tomatoes in a small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain; coarsely chop. Meanwhile, blend sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- 2)Heat vegetable oil in wok or large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add cauliflower, broccoli and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and bell pepper; stir-fry 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Addsoy sauce mixture; cook and stir un til heated through. Serve immediately.
- Calories per serving: 214
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating2 people
This recipe for Broccoli and Cauliflower stir-fry is perfect for my family and myself. I'm really pushing the veggies and I really like all the ingredients is this. Thanks so much Ed for sharing. HIGH 5+++++lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!