Seven-Layer Bean DipFrom wdsdy 7 years ago
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans shopping list
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles shopping list
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n chunky salsa (any variety) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or mexican cheese blend (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup) shopping list
- For dipping: tortilla chips, Fritos, sliced veggies shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
- 2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- 3. Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Makes: 16 servings (1/2 cup each)