Pretzel Topped Sweet PotatoesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 c chopped pretzel rods (about 13) shopping list
- 1 c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 c fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c butter,melted,divided shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/2 lbs) sweet potatoes,drained shopping list
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine pretzels,pecans,cranberries,brown sugar and 1/2 the butter;set aside
- In large bowl,beat sweet potatoes until smooth. Add the milk,sugar,vanilla and remaining butter;beat till well blended.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 2 qt. baking dish;sprinkle with pretzel mixture. Bake ,uncovered,at 350 for 25-30 mins. or till edges are bubbly.