BROCCOLI LASAGNA BIANCAFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 ( 15 to 16-oz ) container of fat-free ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup egg BEATERS Healthy real egg substitute shopping list
- 1 Tbs. minced basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves shopping list
- ½ cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. FLEISCHMANN'S 70% corn oil Spread shopping list
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups skim milk shopping list
- 2 ( 10oz ) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1 cup ( 4oz ) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1)In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
- 2)In a large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in spread until tender-crisp. Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until mixture thickens and begins to boil. Remove from heat; stir in broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
- 3)In lightly greased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish, place 3 lasagna noodles; top with 1/3 each ricotta and broccoli mixtures. Repeat layers 2 more times. Top with tomato; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Calories per serving: 302