PEPPERONI PIZZA SOUPFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup small fresh mushrooms sliced in half shopping list
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can ( 15oz ) pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 can ( 14 ½ oz ) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3oz sliced turkey pepperoni ( or regular Pepperoni ) shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2)Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Top with cheese just before serving.
- Calories per serving: 296
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
wow! luv it just ate Garlic bread while ago luv it too thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Artabbott41 in Boston loved it
qucik question before i try this for lunch today does putting the pepperoni in the soup without cooking it make it greasy. Just wondering cause I usually cook pepperoni before i add it to anythng other than a pizza.maddynlilysmommy in Greensburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!