Tropical Green BeansFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound fresh green beans cleaned cut and dried shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion cut into rings shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and halved shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 stalks hearts of palm cut into 1/2" rings shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced sun dried tomatoes packed in oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 then brush a large baking dish with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Put green beans, onion and garlic in dish then drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 25 minutes stirring beans at least 3 times.
- When tender remove beans from oven and transfer to bowl and drizzle with vinegar.
- Add hearts of palm, tomatoes, pine nuts and pepper then toss gently and serve.