Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie TreatsFrom sandygalesmith 5 years ago
- 1 pound peanut butter cookie mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Coating: shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stir until smooth.Stir in vanilla.
- Place 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar in 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag; set aside.Place 12 cooled cookies in large bowl.Pour 1/3 chocolate mixture over cookies in bowl.Using rubber spatula, toss cookies gently to coat.Place cookies in bag with powdered sugar; seal bag.Gently turn bag to coat cookies.Remove cookies from bag to cooling rack to set.Repeat with 12 more cookies and 1/2 of remaining chocolate mixture; repeat again until all cookies are coated, adding additional powdered sugar to bag as needed.
- --Melanie Wilson Submitted This Recipe From Betty Crocker
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating7 people
Ah luv peanutbutter coookies and choc in the mix sounds delicous thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it