Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie BarsFrom jencathen 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz) chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold milk shopping list
- 6 squares Semi-sweet chocolate, chopped, divided shopping list
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, divided shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix first 4 ingredients until blended (Mixture will be thick). Press half the cake mix mixture into prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 min. Sprinkle half each of the chocolate and nuts over crust; top with peanut butter. Cover with layers of remaining cake mix mixture, chocolate and nuts. Press gently with spatula.
- BAKE 15 min. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours before cutting into bars.